David Lyon says amorphous solid dispersions (ASDs) and lipid-based formulations are two enabling technologies that can accelerate bioavailability-challenged molecules to clinic and market––backed by Lonza’s SimpliFiH™ Solutions.
- Read the article "Improving Bioavailability & Solubility: Understand Your Molecule" (URL)
- Download SimpliFiH Technical Brief (PDF)
Don`t forget to register for our upcoming webinars:
- Oral peptide delivery utilizing specialized encapsulation technologies by Hassan Benameur, Ph.D
- Technical considerations for capsule-based inhalation product development by Herbert Chiou, Ph.D and Salvatore Mercuri, Ph.D
- Drug Product Advancement – a path through development by powder in capsule approach by Mark Cappucci, Alyssa Botta and Rebecca Henry
- Advances in bioavailability enhancing technologies for poorly soluble molecules: In vitro and In vivo case studies by David Lyon, Ph.D